I began my career working in a corporate business environment for over 12 years before entering the counseling field. Since then, I have been serving adults, teens, couples and families for over 15 years.
In 2007, I founded Life Pathways Therapy Solutions in Seal Beach, California where I was employed in private practice until relocating to Northwest Arkansas.
Credentials & Training
- Licensed Professional Counselor, P1505039 - Arkansas
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, M1501003 - Arkansas
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, MFC 44465 - California
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, LPCC 388 - California
- Licensed Marital and Family Therapist, LMFT 2013015040 - Missouri
- California State University Long Beach
Master of Science in Counseling – Marriage and Family Therapy
- University of California at San Diego
Bachelor of Arts in Quantitative Economics and Decision Sciences
ADVANCED CLINICAL TRAINING
- Principles of The Metapscyhology of The Unconscious Training Conferences - (2003-2006)
Hosted by IS-TDP founder Habib Davanloo, M.D.
- Ongoing Training/Peer Consultation - (2003-2009)
California Institute For Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy Externship - hosted by EFT founder Dr. Susan Johnson - (2006)
- Basic Mediation Training (DRPA) – Community Service Programs, Inc. - (2007)
- National Clinical Fellow – American Association For Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT)
- Clinical Member - Arkansas Association For Marriage and Family Therapy (ARAMFT)
- Affiliate Member – California Association For Marriage and Family Therapists (CAMFT)
- Qualified Practitioner - International Center For Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Certified Counselor - PREPARE/ENRICH Marriage Program