Pre-marital counseling can help ensure that your upcoming marriage is healthy, passionate and fulfilling. Engaged couples typically spend a large amount of time planning and preparing for the perfect wedding day. However, they often spend little or no time preparing for the challenges that marriage will present. Pre-marital counseling provides an opportunity to explore the strengths of your relationship and address areas where growth may be helpful.
Your counseling can be personalized to focus on specific issues that you want to address or I provide a structured, comprehensive program called PREPARE. The PREPARE program will typically satisfy the requirement that may have been placed on you by the church or officiant that will be conducting your ceremony.
The Benefits of Pre-Marital Counseling Include:
- Improving Communication Skills
- Learning Effective Conflict Resolution Skills
- Developing Personal, Couple and Family Goals
- Developing a Budget and Financial Plan
- Understanding the Influences of Your Families of Origin
- Exploring Previously Avoided Topics
I provide convenient, effective and affordable counseling that will prepare you for a healthy and happy marriage. Please call me to discuss your personal situation in greater detail - (479) 310-6382.